Debt Collectors: Bank Calling My Cell Phone Repeatedly with Auto Dialer - Old Debt

samedi 30 août 2014

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: SC



I have been getting numerous automated collection calls per day on my cell phone from a bank where I had an old credit card account for my business (closed the business back in ~2009). The calls have been coming for the last several months, and come at LEAST 4-5 times per day and at LEAST 3-4 days per week. It's extremely annoying, disruptive to my day, and I need it to stop! Sometimes they use different numbers, but it's always an automated system that leaves a message, something similar to "...this is an automated message from xxxx, concerning a personal business matter....please call us at xxxx". Every once in a while, a live person calls, but it's mostly this crazy auto system. When I do pick up, it's usually silent, and then someone will pick up. I always hang up, and haven't talked to them at all. I never gave them my cell phone number, and never even had this number when I had the account with them 5-6 yrs ago. From what I've read, it looks like they shouldn't be able to keep calling me like this. I need to know what I can do. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.





Debt Collectors: Bank Calling My Cell Phone Repeatedly with Auto Dialer - Old Debt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire