Privacy Crimes: Recording a Meeting Without Consent

dimanche 31 août 2014

My question involves personal property located in the State of: WA



I didn't know what category to place this question in. 'ownership rights' seemed valid for lack of a perfect fit.



My question is around recording a meeting for notes purposes. Can I record a meeting strictly for my own benefit without having to ask or advise whomever I'm meeting with? Nobody would ever hear it or be privy to it. Again, it would only be for my own benefit in getting all the details when transcribing to notes later. If I didn't use this approach, I'd be forced to write fast and when writing that fast, I have a legibility issue later on so typing my notes as I would transcribe later would be preferable. TIA





Privacy Crimes: Recording a Meeting Without Consent

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire