Other Offenses: I Don't Think Anything Will Happen but What is the Worst That Could Happen

samedi 30 août 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Louisiana



I was on probation for a while and while I *think* I'm off now because of what the judge said, I'm just a little worried now about maybe future problems with this store I go to regularly.



I'm really not going to lie. I can easily be seen as suspicious. A lot of the times at that store I literally only use my tablet and then just buy something before I leave. Sometimes I even go without buying anything. I generally change my mind when I see how high their prices for what I want are and just leave. And as far as I know, every worker at the store knows I have done community service. Some I know have seen me while we picked up trash right by their store a few times and asked me about it.



I don't know if any actually know what I did or not but there's enough reasons for me to seem suspicious. I think I went to that store 3 times yesterday and only recall buying something once and I just generally only go to one part of the store and stay at it for a while.



All of the workers do seem to like me but I have to already seem suspicious. And with that in mind, something else also happened yesterday there.



The wifi doesn't always work there but when it does I do use it. It happened to yesterday after not working the day before. And while connected to it, I used the chat program Kik because I already had a few conversations going and needed to reply.



While I opened the chat and was about to reply, a girl sent me a random person's male private part. She does it a lot actually so I'm used to it. The problem is I'm worried the security camera could have caught it and I immediately replied saying I hope the security camera didn't see it.



That or it possibly getting saved on the server and being linked to my ip address.



So with something I think it could be seen and it's a tablet, not something small like a cellphone so I think it could be caught on the security camera and I really think there is enough reasons to review it and it again could look like I was doing something I wasn't.



I'm honestly a little scared to go back. I'll have to though and probably tomorrow but I haven't today and don't plan to.



I don't think anything will happen because if they look close they can see I've actually done nothing but just look suspicious. And they may not review the camera at all, I don't know.



So I really want to know what's the worst that could happen.





Other Offenses: I Don't Think Anything Will Happen but What is the Worst That Could Happen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire