Resignation: Can I File a Grievance on a Co-Worker After I Have Resigned

vendredi 29 août 2014

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Virginia



I resigned from a position without providing two weeks notice due to a hostile work environment with my immediate supervisor. As a result, I am unable to collect my accrued vacation/sick/personal time. I informed my HR rep of the reasons I resigned, but she stated it would only be used for record purposes. Am I able to file an official grievance against my immediate supervisor even though I am no longer an employee? I worked in the state of Virginia, but my company is based out of New Jersey (not sure if that matters).



Thanks for any info.





Resignation: Can I File a Grievance on a Co-Worker After I Have Resigned

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire