Impersonating an Officer: Hide Away Led Blue and Red Windshield Lightbar

dimanche 31 août 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Washington state



A couple months ago I bought a for my windshield mounted by suction cup. I'm using it for pranks on YouTube.



My friend told me that just having the lights installed I'm my car will get me a huge ticket and possibly jail because it's considered impersonating a cop, even if I don't use the lights on public streets.



If a cop where to ever search my car and find it could I get in trouble? What is the law?



Will I get into trouble having the lightbar mounted, but not activated? Or is just having it in my possession a crime? What is the law?



I'm in Washington State





Impersonating an Officer: Hide Away Led Blue and Red Windshield Lightbar

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire