Business Ownership: Am I Personally Liable for Delaware LLC Annual Franchise Tax

mardi 31 mars 2015

My question involves business law in the state of: Delaware



I started my own LLC about 3 years ago and registered it through an agent in Delaware state. I'm sole member and live outside the US. I already registered a new company in my home country and don't feel the need for my old US LLC. Can I just walk away and not worry about my personal bank accounts (which are also located in my home country outside the US)? or should I legally dissolve my company which would cost me money?



P.S: All contracts signed before were signed with my company name and my own name as representative of the company.





Business Ownership: Am I Personally Liable for Delaware LLC Annual Franchise Tax

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire