Unemployment Benefits: California Training Benefits Eligibility

dimanche 29 mars 2015

My question involves unemployment benefits for the state of: California.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with California Training Benefits? The reason I am asking is because when I read up about it before I started school, the way I understood is was that I just had to notify EDD before I reached my 16th week of regular UI payment that I was attending school. I started my UI claim on January 4th and started school January 5th. So my 16th week of UI benefits will be April 19th - 25th. So up until the beginning of March I had not marked on my continued claim form that I was attending school (now I am currently marking it on my claim forms and have not been reached by EDD). Well then a couple classmates of mine who had been approved for CTB because of the vocational program we are in told me I should have been marking it the whole time! Now I'm sweating bullets because I'm afraid I will be disqualified for not marking I was going to school this whole time. When I look up info on EDD there is conflicting info, some saying you MUST MARK THE CONT CLAIM FORM THE WEEK YOU START benefits and some I've read that says you must notify EDD before being paid your 16th week of regular UI benefits. Someone please help me. I absolutely cannot lose my benefits!





Unemployment Benefits: California Training Benefits Eligibility

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire