Liens: Got Truck from a Guy He Had 2 Titles One to Me and Got a Loan with the Other

vendredi 27 mars 2015

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of:

I am in Texas. My husband traded a guy a motorcycle for a truck. We exchanged vehicles and titles. I have been trying to get the title changed over. We have had the truck for almost 2 years. The problem is he had had another title made. He took out a loan on one title and then turned around and sold me the truck with the other title. The loan place tells me they can not release the lien till the loan is paid off by the guy. They won't even tell me how much the loan is for. He has had no contact with them since he got the loan. Is there anything I can do about this??





Liens: Got Truck from a Guy He Had 2 Titles One to Me and Got a Loan with the Other

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire