Protective Services: Family Services Won't Relinquish Child Despite Court Order

samedi 28 mars 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: CA

DCFS refused to give up the baby half sibling of my son. They state that their counsel says the order after hearing is not the judges decision in the case but the minute order is. The order after hearing clearly state that the petitiin to place the baby with her birth brother instead of fostercare is clear. The paper states approved and granted. DCFS is saying that it was a mistake because the minute order from the court reflects otherwise. Do I have legal standing? The foster family wants to adopt the baby but how can DCFS do this when her I and her brother are objecting. What paper do I file? I thought DCFS looks out for best interest in keeping siblings together?





Protective Services: Family Services Won't Relinquish Child Despite Court Order

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire