Criminal Records: How Can I Get My Dismissal Removed from Public Record in Mi

dimanche 29 mars 2015

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Michigan .. I had a background check ran about 6 months ago. 2 items were on the report. One was a plead guilty felony(recently expunged 3/2015 oakland county) and an arrest for a felony (dismissed in 2012 macomb county). How do i go about getting the dismissal removed from public record, as the other guilt plea felony is now expunged? Also how do i go about having this information updated on background check sites and companies? Is there a service out there that will help with this or is there a standard letter i can send to all 600 companies or so?





Criminal Records: How Can I Get My Dismissal Removed from Public Record in Mi

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire