Unlicensed Driving Unlicensed Operator -H1b Visa.in USA for Less Than 90 Days-New York

mardi 31 mars 2015

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of:upstate Newyork-H1B

I have been in usa for less than 90days in newyork. I took a rental car for driving and i jumped a red signal by mistake.It was the first time i was driving in this city.

I was driving the car because newyork DMV site says for 90 day i can drive with indian licence.And also it says i should not be state resident.I have not completed 183 days in newyork to become state resident.Please help me what make me state resident in newyork and can i plea Not guilty to the judge....Please help me.





Unlicensed Driving Unlicensed Operator -H1b Visa.in USA for Less Than 90 Days-New York

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire