Hiring: Applications and Expunging My Case

lundi 30 mars 2015

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of:



I was 20 years old when i got charged for Misdemeanor Larceny charge of $33. I have hired a lawyer to dimiss my case and he offered me something that will help me get my case dimissed. i have to stay out of trouble for 6 months and have 6 months unsupervised probation and do 24 hour community service. Now I asked my lawyer if it would be best to just get my case expunged? He said that it would just show up dismissed but some companies will still hire me. I am not sure if I should expunge it or just get it dismissed, because i am currently pregnant and working at my job that i have been with for a year, they are not aware that i have that charge. but i can no longer work there because i am 5 months and im huge, i can barely do my job anymore. So i am applying to some jobs like McDonalds or something that i dont have to do much. but after the baby is here i would still be in my 6 months or clearing that charge up,, so my question is what should i do expunge it or not? and if i do apply for jobs will it show up that it is dismiss afterwards? will i ever be able to work at a nursing home or doctor office with this on my record?





Hiring: Applications and Expunging My Case

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire