Custody and Visitation Issues: Help

samedi 28 mars 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: South Dakota



Hi all, my husband and I are divorcing, we have a daughter together, although we were not married at the time of her birth and his name is NOT on the birth certificate due to him being in prison, he is very mentally unstable, I didn't know how much until after we were married in June of 2014, we seperated a few months later...he wants visitation and some custody but I worry due to his past. He has attempted suicide 4 times, 2 of which I did not know about until our seperation 6 months ago. 5 months ago was his last attempt which he posted on facebook and I took screen shots. He has 4 DUI's, he is a violent felon and has been in and out of prison for various charges, hes 42. He has 4 other children, one of which he signed his rights away to, the other 3 want nothing to do with him and he's behind on child support by $9,000. He also has a warrant in Wyoming which is extradictable and he refused to take care of it. He is a meth addict and an alcoholic as well although he claims to be clean and sober since December. Is there anyway I can prevent him from seeing my daughter? I worry about him attempting to take his life and take my daughter with him. he suffers from bouts of depression. What are his chances? Please help! No case has been opened nor any divorce papers filed yet. I wouldnt mind him seeing her if they would be supervised by the court. Any advice will be appreciated! Thank you!



Shauna





Custody and Visitation Issues: Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire