Unregistered Vehicles: Driving My Mother's Unregistered Car, Cited for Speeding

samedi 28 mars 2015

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Pennsylvania



I was cited for speeding while driving my mother's car, on which the registration had expired. The way I read the citation, I was not cited for the vehicle being unregistered, simply for speeding. In the 'notes' section, it says "vehicle unregistered 1/15 - citation to owner". She hasn't received anything in the mail or anything like that, citing her for having an unregistered vehicle. What does that mean? Should I plead guilty for the citation that says I was speeding? If so, am I also pleading guilty to driving an unregistered vehicle?



Thanks





Unregistered Vehicles: Driving My Mother's Unregistered Car, Cited for Speeding

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire