Weapons Offenses: Arrested for Pointing a Firearm

lundi 30 mars 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oklahoma

A about a month ago i was at home when an officer came to my house and said they had a complaint that someone had pulled a gun on another person. I told the officer that i was not in that area and i just got home from work about 15 mins earlier both my kids confirmed my story. He said that there were 2 witnesses and that they gave the officers my tag number and a discripiton that matches me. I do not drive on the street in question on my way home and they said it happened going north and I drive south on my way home. There are more details that dont add up on the police report, like the passenger in the car id'ed me. She is 10 and was sitting in the passenger seat on a full size suv with dark tinted windows and i drive a lowered sports car with dark tinted windows and it was 28 degrees out that day so no one would have had there windows down. They arrested me on felony pointing a firearm complaint, I post bail and go to my first court date 10 days later, The guy in court from the DA's office told me they didnt have anything on me and i could leave, but to check back every week to see if charges ware filed. 4 weeks after my arrest i gat a call from a detective saying he needs my side of the story, because he doesnt want to present it to the DA with only one side of the story.



What do i do from here? Why is it a month later and they are are calling me wanting my side, when i gave them my side at the day i was arrested? I thought when they arrested someone they had enough at that point to sent to the da for charges, am i wrong? Sorry but i dont have a clue whats going on this is the first time i have been in trouble other that traffic tickets.





Weapons Offenses: Arrested for Pointing a Firearm

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire