Use and Enforcement: Easements of Latteral Lines

dimanche 29 mars 2015

My question involves an easement in the state of: Arkansas

I live in rural Arkansas, my neighbor had been slowly stealing our land, so we finally had enough an got a surveyor to establish the boundaries. We found that he had taken a part of our land to build a driveway. We Put a fence up which has resulted in narrowing the driveway. The rest of this driveway he built on our other neighbor's land who had been unaware of this fact. This neighbor has notified the 'bad' neighbor that he intends to deny him access to the county road through his land.

The 'bad' neighbor has access to the county road through a piece of land that he is care taking for another person that lives out of state. He recently informed me that has gotten an easement of 50' from this absent owner to cut a new access road. He is aware that the lateral lines from my septic tank extends onto that property and wants me to pay to have them moved.

The lines were there before I moved in and I suspect that this is a move out of meanness for reclaiming my land that he had been stealing as there is an existing access road on that piece of property that he could use without impacting the lateral lines.

I intend to contact a lawyer, and I am going to try to contact the actual owner of the property, but should I have to pay, or should he have to pay to move them?





Use and Enforcement: Easements of Latteral Lines

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire