Medical Malpractice: Metal Drill Bit in Gums

samedi 28 mars 2015

My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: NEW JERSEY



A year and some months ago I got a tooth extracted. The tip of the drill broke off and was left in my mouth. I always get an achy pain there and have been to the doctor because I get a shooting pain from my jaw to my ear. There is no tooth there. It wasn't a root canal.



I went to a new dentist because the office where I had been going is rude and unprofessional. My extraction there was one of the worst experiences of my life. The new dentist took x-Rays and showed me the piece of metal that's just hangin out in my gums. My insurance won't cover the oral surgery to remove it. I've also read that it's a difficult surgery because it's in my actual gums and not in a tooth. I don't want to pay for it. I don't feel like I should anyway. I also don't want him to remove it. He was awful.



I got a copy of the consent form that I signed the day of the extraction and it doesn't not state anything about tools breaking, files, drill bits etc etc.



What can I do?



Thanks in advance. This thing hurts. I'm not dying but it hurts.





Medical Malpractice: Metal Drill Bit in Gums

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire