Speeding Tickets: Speeding on California I-15 Going Down Hill

jeudi 26 mars 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CA



I was going Southbound on the I-15. the freeway has a steep downgrade and i was on a turn when i noticed the officer behind me. the last speed limit sign i saw said 70MPH i was going about 70 he said i was going 75. he was using the pacing method I am assuming since he got right on my bumper. The ticket states Patrol vehicle and MVARS. I started slowing down but he had already hit his lights. He stated I was going 75 in a 60 mph it was a construction zone but he didn't site that to help me. He stated that i passed 2 big rigs at high speed. I just got the ticket today haven't had ticket in years. any advice would be greatly appreciated.



I was thinking about using one of those Ticket clinics "attorneys" but the reviews are so mixed its hard too tell what too believe. crap!





Speeding Tickets: Speeding on California I-15 Going Down Hill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire