Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting.what Will Happen

lundi 30 mars 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: CA



I was caught shoplifting 2 weeks ago and was taken into a room. Police came but didn't arrest me or issue a citation to me on the spot, just told me they would do something if I get caught again..I'm assuming I got a warning. Loss prevention said they would write a very good report about what happen as well since I cooperated and didn't resist being taken into the back room. I also checked police reports and nothing about my situation came up so I'm assuming nothing was filed to them.



Is a court notice going to be given to me?



What is the report for?



If there was no police report will it go to the DA?





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting.what Will Happen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire