Other Violations: Red Light Camera Ticket Pasadena, Ca- Fight Ticket - Never Received in Mail

mercredi 25 mars 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California (PASADENA)

I received a 'civil assessment notice' in the middle of March, 2015 showing I owe $780.00. After being shocked and doing some investigating, I found out I had gotten a ticket (I never received in the mail) in November 2011 (Yes, almost 3.5 years later). I am going to Court soon to fight this ticket.



Naturally, I don't have much of a leg to stand on since it's just my word saying I didn't receive the ticket. I know this will probably be a bit difficult for them to believe. Obviously, I never signed anything.



Could someone help me in what to say besides "I didn't get the ticket in the mail" defense? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, in advance, for someone's assistance.





Other Violations: Red Light Camera Ticket Pasadena, Ca- Fight Ticket - Never Received in Mail

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire