Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Should I Return the Stuff I Shoplifted

jeudi 26 mars 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Iowa

I shoplifted $20 worth of stuff two weeks ago and the guilt is eating me alive. I can't even function and I just wish my life would end because I don't deserve to live. I hate myself so much for this. I just want to send the item back with extra money and an apology note. Would that make my chances of being caught greater? I can't afford to get caught. I Have a really good future ahead of me and I pray that this one mistake won't ruin it. I know I shouldn't have done it...I don't know what I was thinking. But would I be better off leaving it alone or returning the stuff?





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Should I Return the Stuff I Shoplifted

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire