Registering a Vehicle: Revoked License in Il-is It Legal to Register My Car with Someone else

samedi 28 mars 2015

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Illinois



Because of a DUI, my license was revoked. I received a restricted permit, but recently had that taken away. My car is titled and registered in my name alone. I know that because my permit was revoked, I cannot have anything registered in my name anymore. My mom needs to use my car though, so is it possible for the car to be registered in both of our names so she can drive it? I have a loan out in my name that needs to stay in my name alone. I found a bank to refinance with that will allow the title to have an additional name on it, even though I'm the only person on the loan. What I don't know is: is it illegal for me to be on the registration WITH someone else? How can I get my car to be legal for my mom to drive it? I don't think she can title and register it JUST in her name, because I believe I have to be on it somewhere because of the loan.

What can I do???? PLEASE HELP!!!!





Registering a Vehicle: Revoked License in Il-is It Legal to Register My Car with Someone else

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire