Land Contracts: Looking for Recommendation for Realtors to Sell My Condo

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my 1 year new condo due to relocation requirements at work. I have thought about renting and that won't work for me so I need to sell and move. I have never been involved in selling condos before as this was my first place and the individual that helped me during the pre-construction sales process is no longer in the city-



If you have lately had any dealings with a Real estate agent who impressed you with the service or would like to recommend someone that you know does a great job, please send the information my way Need some professional help with selling this place quickly.

I have found online http://ift.tt/1MeK8Eo website. but I am a little bit confused can any one suggest me, please share it.

Thank You





Land Contracts: Looking for Recommendation for Realtors to Sell My Condo

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire