Relocation: Petition for Initial Custody and Relocation 2 Hours from Father

jeudi 26 mars 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Pennsylvania



Hi all! I really need some advice on my relocation and custody hearing. Thank you!



The proposed relocation is two hours away from the father, it's exactly 115 miles. We were never married. My daughter is 2.5 years old and I have another daughter (her half sister who she is very close to) who is 5 years old. My fiance is retired military. The move is due to 1) my fiance receiving a federal job back in January with full benefits. He also has three retirements and full military benefits for the family as well once we are married come this October and 2) my education (I'm already registered and classes begin in September). I'm beneficiary on my fiancé's life insurance policy and we currently have a house rented (lease is in both our names) at the new location. My 2.5 year olds father doesn't agree to the move.

Here's a bit about her father. He is fully, 100% blind . He has the blind cane, seeing eye dog. .. the whole nine-yards. He also has cancer and diabetes. He randomly has diabetic seizures which for obvious reasons scares the life out of me when it comes to our daughter being there. I've been there with him and have seen many of them in the past and my daughter is not old enough to defend herself in that situation god forbid he just fell on her, or she had to fend for herself. He also only works at a bar talking to customers 4 hours a month in order to receive medical assistance for workers with disabilities. (He's friends with the owner). He lives in a house owned by his mother and father. He wants FULL custody of my daughter with me having only visitation. I've tried talking with him and am completely willing to do all driving, willing to not receive child support, willing to give up and offer so much but he's so thick headed he'll have nothing but full custody. My absolute biggest problem is that he's willing to go above and beyond with our daughter, whether its safe or not, just to prove that he can do it. Waliking down main street, across the streets and a mile away to go to the park. She's only 2.5 she can't exactly save herself, and help herself she's still so little. I'm stressing about this situation and I really need advice, thank you so much!





Relocation: Petition for Initial Custody and Relocation 2 Hours from Father

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire