Speeding Tickets: Reversing a Plea

mercredi 25 mars 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California



So I went to an arraignment today and attempted to ask for traffic school for a 27350 unsafe speed. The arraigning judge would not listen to the mitigating details and would not let me do traffic school. He said if I pleaded not guilty I would have a chance to to get the speed reduced and become eligible for school. So I did and have May court date. I did it mostly to have more time to think.



Question 1: How do I reverse my plea and get on with my life. It seems like a huge waste of everyone's time to continue.



Question 2: Do I still have a shot for still trying to get school? Can I call close to my trial date and ask the prosecutor if I can plead guilty for a chance to get school. Or is it all or nothing trying to get the ticket dismissed… slim chance?





Speeding Tickets: Reversing a Plea

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire