Background Checks: Error in a Background Check

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: WI

As part of new job background check felony has shown up in NY. I did live in NY before WI. I do have a common name but the felony does not belong to me. I am currently waiting for a resolution from the background check company. I am assuming there is an individual with the same name and DOB. What do the background company do as the next step to fix this issue? Trying to understand the process.



I have provided few proofs like my citizenship cert. if I had a felony, I would no have got my citizenship. A FBI fingerprint report. In the process of getting a criminal rap sheet from NY using finger print. I have not got any feedback. The only response I get is that it's being investigated. I am trying to understand the process.





Background Checks: Error in a Background Check

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire