Establishing an Order: Custodial Parent is Moving While Custody Litigation is Pending

lundi 24 novembre 2014

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Ohio

hi I am in a pending case and have a temporary order for visitation. I have a 14 month old daughter I have established paternity through dna. my ex girlfriend we were never married has tried in one way or another to keep me out of my child's life and succeeded for the first nine months she keep my name off the birth certificate. although I have now she is unwilling to give my daughter my last name . she now let me and my attorney know she is moving 10 hours away she already lives 3 and a half hours away my attorney had suggested that I let her and said there is nothing I can do. he is unwilling to file any think for me . can I file for emergency custody or just plain custody need help and a lot of advice on the whole situation. what can I do she keeps pressuring me to make a deal before the next pre trial because then it goes to trial. I wont make a deal unless its 50% of time and all things pertaining to my daughter is shared. she wont meet me half way now unless I pay for her gas but wants me to believe she will meet me half way after she moves.





Establishing an Order: Custodial Parent is Moving While Custody Litigation is Pending

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire