Deeds - Quitclaim: How to Contest a Quit Claim in California, Placer County

lundi 24 novembre 2014

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California, Placer County



About 6 months ago I used a quit claim form to convey title in a property held in my personal name to property to be held in a LLC of which I owned 100%. After I recorded the quitclaim deed and title was transferred, I found out later that the LLC had been revoked by the state in which it was registered due to lack of payment of an annual fee. In addition, I was told that the the transfer of title from my personal name to the LLC was invalid or not legal since the status of the LLC was revoked at the time the transfer occurred. In addition, the stat's SOS department stated that simply paying the LLC's annual fee and bring the LLC from revoked to active will not correct the issue. The State's SOS department stated that any transaction that occurred while the LLC was revoked will have legal issues going forward.



Can I contest or undo the the quit claim deed? If so, how do I undo or contest the quit claim deed?





Deeds - Quitclaim: How to Contest a Quit Claim in California, Placer County

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire