Survivors Benefits: Children Benefits for Secondary School Stolen

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Hi,



After my mother passing away I was eligible to receive survivor benefits because I was enrolled in secondary school and over 18 years old.



I received the first three or so checks, signed them, and my father put them into our joint bank account. After the first three checks I never saw another check and my father said that he was depositing them into another bank account. Just going along with it, I didn't argue or anything. I never signed any of these checks and I only had one bank account open in my name (they were not put into that account).



He withdrew all of the money (the first three checks that were put into our joint bank account) in May of 2013. In May of 2014, I successfully was granted independent status and was no longer his dependent. Now that I am independent I want to get my money back from the checks that I never signed and that were put away somewhere. I believe that he forged my signature and put them into his sole banking account. Not knowing where that bank account is, I do not know what to do.



Again, this is social security survivor plan benefits that were stolen by him from me for being over 18 and still in secondary school. I do not know where the money was ever withdrawn. My thinking was to go through social security and find where the checks were deposited/cashed and try to file a complaint with the bank and FDIC to get the cash back since it was a fraudulent case.



Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you





Survivors Benefits: Children Benefits for Secondary School Stolen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire