Manslaughter: My Mom Was Possibly Murdered by an Od of Morphine

mercredi 26 novembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California



So here is the deal. My mother passed away last month at the age of 67 and the autopsy revealed that the cause of death was a lethal amount of morphine in her blood stream. The medicine was prescribed by her doctor and because my mother had a prescription drug problem in the recent past, her husband was put in charge of keeping the medicine locked away from her and to supply her with only the prescribed amount. I have voice conversation recordings between my mother and my sister where my mom talks about her husband overdosing her in the past. There are also other voice mails from my mother to my other sisters that reveal possible domestic violence against my mother. At one point my family decided to go do a welfare check on our mother and was chased away by her husband with a gun saying he didn't want us on his property and he didn't know who we were. There was even a point where my mother told us he took her cell phone away from her so she couldn't call us. Her husband is very close friends with a retired officer in the county they resided and possibly other officers. The county did little as far as investigation against her husband. I was told by one deputy that was involved in the investigation that they found a stash of morphine pills at the residence that was not prescribed to either of them and he told me that my mother probably got it from a friend. My mom didn't have any friends and was very involved in the Mormon church as a piano player for the kids so that shouldn't hold up in court. Before my mother met that guy she was married to another man who passed away and she was able to collect a life insurance policy on him. Years later she met this current guy and he told everyone they used that money to purchase a house. We just found out they didn't own the residence they were living in. He also told my whole family that there was no insurance policy on my mother and we recently found out that was a lie. We have talked to some private investigators and some lawyers and they are telling us there is not much we can do as far as pressing criminal charges of manslaughter against him and they didn't even seem interested in looking over any evidence we have and one PI heard the name of the Husband and said he knew the name and would not deal with it and told us good luck. My family needs any advice on what we need to do ASAP as it seems that he might be skipping town because the house they were living in is now for sale for a large amount under market value. Please help us! Thank you for your time to read this.





Manslaughter: My Mom Was Possibly Murdered by an Od of Morphine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire