Juvenile Court: Shoplifting in New Jersey for Minors Told I Would Get a a Court Date

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: New Jersey



So to start i know what ive done is wrong and it will not happen again



So i was at a store and walked out with a little over $1000 worth of stuff i was caught by the security gaurd and detained until the local police showed up they took my info and told me id get a civil fine in the mail for about $1100 i was soo scared so i just said ok they kept the merchandise which was undamaged



The local police handcuffed me and took me down to the station where they called my parents and i was released to my parents they were told we would get a court date in the mail



Also this is my first time ever getting in trouble



So my questions are



When will my court date be becuase its been 3 weeks and i still have not gotten the letter



What will happen at the court date



Will i have to plea anything



If so what should i say



Do i need a lawyer



Will this be on my record



If so how can i get it off



Thank you





Juvenile Court: Shoplifting in New Jersey for Minors Told I Would Get a a Court Date

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire