What Do You Think of My Business Idea

samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hello All



(Firstly, I am not selling anything here, I don't even have anything to sell. I have literally just thought about doing this and want some feedback before I invest time and money in to it)



I am a web designer and I want to start a service selling website templates for lawyers personal websites. I know website templates aren't a new thing but my service would be a little different as it would be an all in one service and I would work closely with the client.



Some initial ideas for what it would include are:



- Stunning website design, of course :)



- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization for all of the pages



- Ongoing Conversion Rate Optimization (An example of this would be if a lot of users are exiting the website on a certain page, I would test variations of the page by adding or editing pieces of content to help improve conversion rates)



- Unlike other template services I would take care of everything. Adding all of the content, changing tweaking the design/colours to how the client wants it, doing all of the SEO, etc...





So my questions are:

- Would you use a service like this?

- I was thinking of targeting law firms and also the individuals who work there but do they even want/have personal websites for their services?

- How much would you expect to pay for something like this? I would charge a monthly fee.



Thank you everyone, looking forward to what you all have to say :)



Christopher





What Do You Think of My Business Idea

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire