Libel: How Likely is a Subpoena for This

samedi 22 novembre 2014

My question involves defamation in the state of: PA



On an internet chatroom visited by my coworkers, I anonymously posted some statements insulting by boss. I made statements to the effect that she was not doing her job properly and had ignored some of her responsibilities to those who work under her. I know she visited this forum because she emailed all us employees saying she did not appreciate whoever said this about her, and that it was not accurate. She doesn't know my identity. My question is, based on such statements, how likely is that she could get a court subpoena for my ISP to reveal my identity if she filed a John Doe defamation lawsuit?





Libel: How Likely is a Subpoena for This

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire