Herbal Shisha and Minors

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

*the below article is hypothetical- it is in no way accurate*



So, as a 17 year old smartass, I have made it a hobby to play around with laws and find little nifty loopholes. I enjoy pipe smoking, tobacco and... "otherwise"



I have been interested in making pipes and "water pipes" for some time- with no lack of creativity. I was looking around for hookahs on the internet when I saw a post which claimed herbal shisha to be legal for minors to possess and smoke, however hookahs are not. I could not find much law regarding this. Is all smoking equipment considered paraphernalia and henceforth illegal for minors? Is herbal shisha actually legal for minors to possess and smoke? If it is truly legal for minors to smoke, then how does one legally smoke it? Could herbal shisha be a justifiable reason to own/make pipes?



When it comes to homemade creations, from my understanding it's resin that makes them illegal. If a minor was to have a collection of homemade resin-free pipes, could they be claimed as novelty items- not meant for actual use- or for use as a child's bubble pipe? Or finally, for use with herbal shisha?



P.S. If you know anything else about herbal shisha (health related) could you enlighten me?





Herbal Shisha and Minors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire