Sex Offenses: Accused of Molesting a Teenage Girl

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oklahoma



Hi there. New to the forums. I've browsed around here by happenstance, but now I am in need of an opinion.



I won't go into too many details.



It boils down to this. I have spent the better part of the past year or more with my son and his friends. One of his friends, a 15 year old girl, is creating lies to get me thrown in jail. She is trying to say I did a number of things to her. I have never been in trouble in my life, and I am the type of person who owns up to his actions, if said actions actually exist. I have no problem sitting in jail/prison, if I actually did something. However, this is not the case with the troubles I'm facing.



Now then, my son had a conversation with someone who said "she (the one creating the lies about me) is lying to get him thrown in jail." This person is someone who knows my son and the girl in question. My question is, if he recorded the conversation, can it be used as evidence to help prove my innocence during trial?



I live in a one-party consent state, if that helps for any reason. If the recording can be used, can someone specifically tell me how to go about using it, or the proper wording, so it would be admissible in court, because I have a feeling the DA is going to do whatever it takes to make their victim look like the victim, despite the fact she's fabricating lies for the sole purpose of getting me thrown in prison.



I have three kids, and I can't let a lying girl destroy my life, and more importantly, the life of my children. When I was in jail, my youngest was particularly affected by my absence. I had to tell her I was out of town. It broke my heart.



I have a paid lawyer, but want another experts opinion on the matter.



Thanks for any help. It is most appreciated.





Sex Offenses: Accused of Molesting a Teenage Girl

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire