Careless Driving: Canoga Park Red Light Ticket

lundi 24 novembre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California





My coworker and I were in Canoga Park where I was driving a car rented under his name. I turned right on a no right on red intersection and a ticket was sent to Enterprise where the car was rented. They in turn charged my coworker a $13 processing fee and forwarded his name to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority who issued the ticket through the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. He received the ticket and forwarded my name, address, and DL#. the date of the Violation was 10/20/2014. Can I ignore this ticket without any repercussions from DMV and my insurance agency? The latest article I read on LA Weekly (here) states that you can still ignore them without any ill affect, besides possibly your credit score. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have the money to pay the $490 ticket plus the $64 for the option to go to traffic school, but I'd rather save the $600 if I could.





Careless Driving: Canoga Park Red Light Ticket

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire