Roommates: My Brother is a Bum

mardi 25 novembre 2014

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Florida

My adult brother lives with me and I want him to leave. He does not pay rent but has agreed to pay $100 a month for a room, food, electric, water, laundry, and phone. I am fed up with his demands and attitude, it is taking a toll on my children and my relationship with my husband, who is at the point of "It's me or him". (He is the one who actually pays for the utilities that me brother uses indiscriminately). So when I asked him to move out he said I would have to evict him, I already know I can't afford to do that. My question is: can I kick him out of his room? My 3 children share a room so that he can have his privacy. Can I put his stuff in the garage or make hime sleep on the couch something? The only thing he owns is a laptop, everthing else I bought for him brd, clothes, etc. I want to make him as uncomfortable as possible so that he'll want to leave. How can I accomplish that legally?





Roommates: My Brother is a Bum

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire