Emancipation: Can a Pregnant Fifteen-Year-Old Get Emancipated

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Utah. I Am a fifteen year old girl and Have recently gotten pregnant. I had run away because of a sexual assault that had occurred at my school three years ago that I had kept secret for all that time and it was found out about after I was discovered missing. After being picked up by the police I was forced to see a therapist and she diagnosed me with post traumatic stress disorder. To stop me from leaving again my mother and stepfather installed a security system and put me in online school making it impossible to leave and has locked down any phones I am around. They have said no to contact of any kind to friends or the father of my child. My step fathers outbursts have gotten more and more violent with him throwing my bed and pushing me to the floor knowing I'm pregnant I'm getting worried about my physical well being as well as my emotional well being with him constantly throwing me into panic attacks with him threatening to get my boyfriend arrested for statutory rape when hes only 16. My fathers a drunk with bipolar so living with him seems like a bad idea and I cant think of anywhere else to go. I'm willing to work I just wonder if theres any way I can get emancipated or if theres anything I can do to get out of this poisonous situation.





Emancipation: Can a Pregnant Fifteen-Year-Old Get Emancipated

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire