Modification of Support: Do I Need a Seperate Action to Modify Support

dimanche 23 novembre 2014

My question involves child support in the State of: Tennessee



I have a thread about the custody petition in the other sub-forum, but this question pertains to child support only so I thought it might be a good idea to separate it out.



I have received a petition for custody which includes petition to modify support. I am already requesting a modification for support in my counter petition but for a change in financial circumstances, not a change in custody.



My question is, if I want to have support modified (which I am comfortable doing without a lawyer) before the resolution of the custody case, do I need to file a separate action?





Modification of Support: Do I Need a Seperate Action to Modify Support

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire