Custody and Visitation Issues: Should I Allow My Ex Overnight Visits if Judge Ruled No

samedi 29 novembre 2014

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia



The judge ruled my ex was not allowed to have overnight visits with our then 2yr old son. Before overnights would be considered he had to complete Parenting, Anger Management, and Substance Abuse courses. He was granted visitation every other weekend during daytime hours. Two years later things are going smoothly, and lately I have felt my ex's stability/choices have improved. He recently asked if he could start keeping our son overnight, even though he never completed the court ordered courses and can't officially request it. I feel my son would be safe overnight in the CURRENT situation, and I want to avoid court. If anything happens during the visit will I appear negligent for allowing it without the completed courses? If I say yes now will it be harder to convince a judge overnights are unsafe later if his old habits were to return?





Custody and Visitation Issues: Should I Allow My Ex Overnight Visits if Judge Ruled No

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire