Hiring: Chances if Becoming a Police Officer

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California .

When I was a dumb kid at age 16 , me and my friends decided to take a beer out of my dads refrigerator and drink it. Long story short , I wasn't drunk but you could smell it on my breath I guess . We left the house and driving behind the local high school messing around not doing anything wrong. Little did we know that there had been some thefts going on in recent weeks . Some lady and her husband came out of nowhere and started yelling at us and shining a flashlight in our faces and the lady picked up her bicycle and threw it at my truck. We took off but came back to find out what happened a few minutes later. The police were there already and the people said I tried to run them over which I did not. The police arrested me for DUI because they smelled the half beer on my breath (zero tolerance for juveniles ) and for assault with a deadly weapon . We went to court and I was found not guilty of both . I want to go to the accademy but don't want to waste my time if this will stop me. Also I have been prescribed antidepressants for concentration .

Do I have a chance ?

Thanks





Hiring: Chances if Becoming a Police Officer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire