Property Rights: Girlfriend and Right of Residency in Texas (Travis County)

mardi 25 novembre 2014

My ex girlfriend and I dated for about 2 months, after about 3-4 weeks she would spend the night a few nights a week. She has her own apartment in her own name as well and she told me she had roommates. After about a month she asked me if she could bring a few things over to my house because she wanted to protect them from her roommates, and of course I said ok. Then we started having problems such as she took my credit card and used it for over $2000 (I did not give her permission to use it), she would disappear for a couple of days and I would have no idea where she was or what she was doing, etc... In any case I told her I was not ok with this, she needed to pay this money back and this all needed to stop. I gave her a deadline of paying me the money back, which the night before the deadline she disappeared again and came to my house 2 days later. Evidently during that time she subletted her apartment to the people that were there, which I then found out they were NOT roommates, she just let them stay there. The thing is, her lease doesnt allow it to be subletted. I told her prior to this that if she didnt stop all this and also pay me back and everything I was done and I was going to break up with her, which I did. THe problem is, NOW she is trying to claim residency at my house. She called the police and they werent sure what to do, and Im getting different things. She NEVER paid a dime for anything at my house, rent, food, etc.. and does not get her mail there or anything, and while her stuff was here for 3-4 weeks, she herself only slept there 2 times in 3 weeks. She used the fact she had stuff here and she subletted her apartment to show she "lived" here. The way I understand it is this, this is my house, I am the ONLY one on the lease, I am the only one that pays any bills or etc.. and I am the only person who gets mail here and has their address here. In addition I did NOT ask her to move in, and there is no verbal or in writing lease agreement between her and I, and since the definition of a tenant is a lease verbal or in writing she doesnt meet the criteria of a tenant and therefore I do NOT have to evict her. When I talk to the tenant council and such their legal aid counselors advised me she was not a tenant and I can just tell her to leave, but when she called the county sheriffs office, they seem confused as to what to do and they tell me she may have a right to be here but they make her leave that night and tell her that she can come back the next day. Im confused as to whether I have to go through this whole eviction process since she isnt on any lease, never paid and dime, etc...





Property Rights: Girlfriend and Right of Residency in Texas (Travis County)

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try the hacker with the email address (spystealth.org AT g mail DOT com) out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to make an upfront payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my wife’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT g mail DOT com and i promise you won’t regret working with him.

Enregistrer un commentaire