Juvenile Detention: Trying to Enlist into the Military with a Juvenile Criminal History

lundi 24 novembre 2014

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Texas.. I was 16 at the time and my cousin talked me into stealing a couple of mirrors from a truck so we did and both got caught but not stealing them jst got inspected by an officer who saw the mirrors and automatically arrested us and did not read our right,(not the point) we got arrested were finger printed and got sent to juvenile detention center where we had a DEFERRED PROSECTION so I was nvr charged with a crime of theft jst served probation and I am 19 at the time and was wanting to enlist but cannot due to the fact that the stolen mirror were 700$ how can I remove the arrest report from my record since I was nvr charged with the crime? Military can look at the arrest reports and turn me down on the spot was wondering if I can remove it completely since I nvr stepped into a court





Juvenile Detention: Trying to Enlist into the Military with a Juvenile Criminal History

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire