Pretrial Procedure: Grand Jury True Bill

jeudi 27 novembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Tennessee - If a Grand Jury True Bill for a theft of property case, states that an indictment is for only one(1) item out of several items that were listed in the original warrant and in the charges that were bound over to the Grand Jury, can the DA attempt to convict in the trial pertaining to the said True Bill, the items listed in the warrant, or does the DA have to attempt to convict on only the specific item listed in the true bill? I have to represent myself in these precedings due to the fact that I make to much to qualify for a court appointed attorney, and don't make enough to pay an attorney the $5,000.00-$10,000.00 they are asking. Any general information at all will help me try to handle this on my own. Thanks for any help you can give.





Pretrial Procedure: Grand Jury True Bill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire