Termination: Terminate or Modify a Permanent Order

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: California



One week ago a permanent restraining order (domestic violence) was issued against me. The person perjured themselves in establishing the length and severity of the harassment. They also misrepresented several facts in the initial statement for the TRO. I have evidence that can prove all of this. However, I can not really afford a lawyer so I am seeking advice on how to proceed in having this order either terminated or modified without paid legal counsel. Either that or information regarding low cost legal assistance for matters such as this in order to properly plead and argue my case.



Thanks





Termination: Terminate or Modify a Permanent Order

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire