Travel and Recreation: Airline Double Dipping

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California



in Short:

I bought a plane ticket, CA to Europe, online from a travel agency in Germany.

3 parts, and chose to not use part 3 (part1 on the return flight)

The airline extorted another $450 from me, claiming I am changing my ticket, when all I did was drop 2 parts and made it shorter.



1. is there a statute of limitation:

Which of these would apply ? :

a. California law,

b. where the issuing Airline (now bankrupt and bought up) used to be headquartered,

c. where the Airline (that bought the bankrupt A.l) is headquartered

or

d. Germany, where I bought the ticket online.



And secondly , where would I file suit:

A. where I live and made the purchase online (California)

B. Where the issuing Airline (now bankrupt and bought up) used to be headquartered,

C. where the Airline (that bought the bankrupt A.l) is headquartered

or

D. Germany, where the travel agency is I bought the ticket online from.



Thanks for all and any help



A





Travel and Recreation: Airline Double Dipping

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire