Rental Agreements: I Want to Know if What My Landlord is Doing is Legal

samedi 22 novembre 2014

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Kentucky. Before I signed the lease or even agreed to move in I asked my landlord if my having 3 vehicles would be a problem. The driveway is big enough for 2 cars. He said it wasn't a problem and that there was a place behind the house near the back porch where I could park the 3rd vehicle. After moving in he now calls me everyday, multiple times a day to tell me I need to move the car because its a few inches or feet too far away from something or a few inches or feet too close to something. Its a constant thing and he says its because other tenants are calling him and complaining that its diffocult for them to get to their house or parking spot....when my car is as close to my back porch as it can be and is very clearly out of the way of everyone. Its not on the road between houses or near anyone else's house. The entrance of our rental area and roads are wide enough for 3 cars regardless. I feel harassed. Also he is making us pay for him hiring someone to rake the leaves in our yard when there was never any mentioning of this before hand and nothing about it in the lease.





Rental Agreements: I Want to Know if What My Landlord is Doing is Legal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire