Property Rights: Engagment

lundi 24 novembre 2014

My question involves a relationship in the state of: Indiana



I broke things off with my fiancé a little over a month ago for personal reasons. I have let him stay at the house trying to be nice until he could save money and find a place, but he has started picking fights with me and when I tell him I am not going to argue he keeps going and going until I go to my room. He is a recovering alcoholic did really well when we were together and had one or two relapses in the two yrs. we were together, but now he has started drinking again. Over this past weekend he got drunk was stumbling through the house fell onto a little table I had in living room and broke something. What he broke isn't a big deal it was maybe $5, but the issue is he didn't remember doing it and when I have tried talking to him about the drinking it has gotten to where he gets down right nasty with me. My daughter was gone all weekend at her grandparents thank goodness, but he was like this last night after she came home, so I had her stay in my room with me and watch movies. He is suppose to be hopefully moving in with a friend around December 10th, but last night he pushed me to the breaking point and I told him I am giving him his 30 day notice. He told me I would have to get an eviction notice and spend $200-$300, since he has lived there for 2years and his mail comes to the house and he said police won't remove him, because he isn't being violent. Do I have to file for an eviction notice? I thought I only had to give him 30 days notice? The lease is in my name only, so is the gas and electric.





Property Rights: Engagment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire