Establishing Paternity: Establishing Paternity and Tpr with Step Parent Adoption

samedi 29 novembre 2014

My question involves paternity law for the State of: SC



My husband has a 14 year old daughter who lives exclusively with him and I. My husband is not on her birth certificate because she is legally married to someone else. My husband and his daughter have never met this man. We did a DNA test through a company called DNA Diagnostic Center on our own just to be sure and she is my husbands daughter. How difficult will it be to establish paternity? We also want to terminate the mothers rights and do a step parent adoption. We haven't seen or heard from the mother in 6 months and has only seen the daughter 4 times this year (at the daughters contact). Do we need to establish paternity first or can we do everything at once?





Establishing Paternity: Establishing Paternity and Tpr with Step Parent Adoption

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire