Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting By a Police Officer

dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Sorry I'm new to this site and don't know where to start. But in short I was stopped for shoplifting at walmart. Not in the store or by a walmart LP person, but a cop when driving away. It was a cheap set of earphones. (Stupid move I know) but they took the earphones back and got my Info from the cop but I wasn't finger printed or have my pic taken. They did say something about a store ban but that was the end of it. I never recieved anything from the cop and the LP agent went back to the store. I'm not sure what happens next or if that's the end of it. I do use a pharmacy at another location and have to becuase its the only place that cardies my meds on a regular basis. Can I get ban lifted? Or be able to use the pharmacy at least. Tahnk you for any help or info.





Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting By a Police Officer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire